Experience: 1+ Years, Status: Open
PBOPlus (PBO) is a leading Business Process Management consulting firm that has been working with industry leaders for more than two decades. Our headquarters is based in New Delhi, India since 2008. We work with private, public and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical process challenges and transform their enterprises. Our solutions are customized based to business requirements and operational realities.
We're looking for people who are driven by passion coupled with the expertise to enhance the overall performance of a client organization. The role will involve any one or other of the functions - cost reduction, revenue enhancement or process optimization. What is required is simple, innovative, and logically explained services that customers would be keen to implement. In this position, you will play a key role in designing high-level strategy to help clients transform their business processes to increase their profits. You will manage and support the entire client account, rigorously optimize performance, and evolve standards of output over the duration of the project. You'll collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure implementation of customer-focused initiatives which are aligned to client’s strategic business objectives.
1. Participate and deliver various consulting projects
2. Collect, Analyze and present data through advance analytical tools such as MATLAB, SPSS, Visio, Macros
3. Participate in Project review and present progress report of assigned scope of work along with Project Lead
4. Develop data based insights to help formulate process based solutions with respect to project outline
5. Implement agreed initiatives in consonance with the internal team and approval of the external team
6. Learn and Develop understanding of various business process in Manufacturing, Sales, Purchase etc.
1. Engineering/Data Analytics graduate from reputed and recognized institute
2. 1+ Work Experience on data analytics/Data Science preferable.
2. Freshers can also apply
3. Ability formulate insight by analyzing data patterns, data analysis and modeling.
4. Ability to proficiently document, present and communicate the data based finding