Experience: 2+ Years, Status: Open
PBOPlus(PBO) is a leading Business Process Management consulting firm that has been working with industry leaders for more than two decades. Our headquarters is based in New Delhi, India since 2008. We work with private, public and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical process challenges and transform their enterprises. Our solutions are customized based to business requirements and operational realities.
We're looking for people who are driven by passion coupled with the expertise to enhance the overall performance of a client organization. The role will involve any one or other of the functions - cost reduction, revenue enhancement or process optimization. What is required is simple, innovative, and logically explained services that customers would be keen to implement. In this position, you will play a key role in designing high-level strategy to help clients transform their business processes to increase their profits. You will manage and support the entire client account, rigorously optimize performance, and evolve standards of output over the duration of the project. You'll collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure implementation of customer-focused initiatives which are aligned to client’s strategic business objectives.
1. Participate and deliver various consulting projects
2. Successfully deliver the defined goals of the project within defined timeline
3. Execute process based recommendations inline with project objective and deliverables
4. Collect, Analyze and present data to communicate the transformation idea/initiative to Managerial and CXO level
5. Develop and adhere to Project WBS related to assigned task
6. Participate in Project review and present progress report of assigned scope of work along with Project Lead
7. Guide and Train Business Analysts to deliver the assigned work
8. Develop data based insights to help formulate process based solutions with respect to project outline
9. Drive implementation of agreed initiatives in consonance with the internal team and approval of the external team
1. 2+ years experience in manufacturing industry in consulting domain is preferred
2. Engineering background and experience in problem solving, process optimization and process automation
3. Ability to look end to end across functions, processes and business boundaries
4. Hands on Experience on consulting/process improvement projects in diverse business matters such as Manufacturing, Operations, Sales, Purchase, IT, Marketing, HR etc.