Experience: 5+ Years, Status: Open
PBOPlus(PBO) is a leading Business Process Management consulting firm that has been working with industry leaders for more than two decades. Our headquarters is based in New Delhi, India since 2008. We work with private, public and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical process challenges and transform their enterprises. Our solutions are customized based to business requirements and operational realities.
We're looking for people who are driven by passion coupled with the expertise to enhance the overall performance of a client organization. The role will involve any one or other of the functions - cost reduction, revenue enhancement or process optimization. What is required is simple, innovative, and logically explained services that customers would be keen to implement. In this position, you will play a key role in designing high-level strategy to help clients transform their business processes to increase their profits. You will manage and support the entire client account, rigorously optimize performance, and evolve standards of output over the duration of the project. You'll collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure implementation of customer-focused initiatives which are aligned to client’s strategic business objectives.
1. Own the end-to-end responsibility of delivering one or multiple consulting projects
2. Drive and Convert consulting diagnostics, present findings and solutions to clients with ample justification and implementable action plan
3. Successfully deliver the defined goals of the project within defined timeline and resources
4. Own Business Development initiatives and targets
5. Identify current and future state business processes helping stakeholders envision the future and understand how it supports the organizational goal
6. Formulate recommendations keeping in mind the desires, capabilities and limitations of the client
7. Develop detailed business plans, including budgets and plan of action, to drive small or radical changes
8. Determine the KPIs for the team and present regular success reports
9. Lead all business review meetings and manage the entire client account without intervention of senior personnel from PBO
10. Review and recommend valid direction of work to all stakeholders at regular intervals to ensure successful delivery of proposed strategy
11. Drive implementation of agreed initiatives in consonance with the internal team and approval of the external team
1. 5+ years experience as Lead Consultant or similar role specially in industries pertaining to space, mobile communications, electric vehicles, etc..
2. Engineering background with experience in managing large clients and multiple projects simultaneously
3. Ability to look end to end across functions, processes and business boundaries
4. Hands on Experience on delivering consulting projects in diverse business matters such as Manufacturing, Operations, Sales, Purchase, IT, Marketing, HR etc.